8.21.2009

A few words about my vacation in Pocatello

Unhappy. Unsad. Toe-crunching. Head-denting. Sewy. Heartbreaking. Faith building. Inspiring. Speed Scrabble addictive. Sleepless. Accumulative. Prizey. Hilarious. Reuniting. Bonding. Thrift storetastic. Slow. Too short. Boring. Overwhelming. Crutch-hobbling. Engaging. Enraging. Crafty. Coxsackie-y. Rubyriffic. Road to WVable. Gwampa Huddy's puddy. Jeepily joyful. Harry Potterish. Hair-y. Pirates of Penzance-icle. Too quiet. Just kidding. Pictureable. White cheddar popcorn-y. Mangoed. Propeled. Late night Walmarting. Bargain non-resisting. Instructional. Delta boycotting.
{Details coming soon.}

8 comments:

Rachel M. said...

Sorry I couldn't make it while you were there...hopefully soon!!!

Luanne Hardy said...

With the risk of sound really pathetic I have to say that made me get a little teary eyed. That is the perfect way to describe my best vacation. I miss you guys so much!

Erin said...

glad you are home! I agree with all your descriptive words about the trip...Late night Walmarting made me remember THAT night we were there (still makes me blush and laugh at the same time!) and I especially love the shout out to Evan with "Gwampa Huddy's Puddy." It was a nice vacation, wasn't it.

Evelyn said...

Let me wrap up how I feel about this post: LOVE IT LOVEIT LOVEIT!!!! What a great way to sum it up! Can't wait to hear so-mentioned details!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarahie said...

=) I agree.

Peter said...

Wow, that was really good. I especially liked "Too quiet". :)

Specifically I wanted to comment on your mention of Speed Scrabble... you may be interested in trying out the very new online version: Speed Scrabble Online. Hurrah!

(Hope I'm not too off topic)

Suzi Hardy said...

Heartbreaking goodbyes. Echoing memories in a too quiet house. You forgot a couple.
I miss all of you so much. What a great summer, what a great family.