It's probably not very well known that I have a black list.
Don't worry. You're not on it.
Neither are you.
Some people get on my black list for small things, and get back off in a few hours. Some people stay longer, like the ones who insult my mama. Actually, I think all the people on it now are boys who have dissed my sisters at one point or another. Watch out if I ever see you, jerks.
Wow, can you feel my rage?
I'm afraid I've passed it on to Jett. He was misbehaving in his church class, and his teacher had to separate him from Halle. He was really upset, and eventually, since he wouldn't calm down and listen, they brought him to me.
After church, I was staying for choir practice, so I asked Jett if he wanted to go into the primary room and play with the other kids. He got "The Black List" look in his eyes and asked, "Will that teacher be there?"
Uh. No. Maybe we should have a talk about forgiveness. And the proper way to behave in Primary. And accepting responsibility for our poor behavior.
Don't worry, teacher. I'm sure he'll be over it next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha! I've been on his black list! ("I just remembered, I don't like Sarah" as I was getting him ready for bed.)
Good thing he forgives quickly. And also, I can think of a few boys who are probably on your permanent list; that's part of what makes sisters so great!
I am loving your post-i-ness! I don't have anything brilliant to say. Just loving it.
I think I am still on Jenna's black list for wiping her nose that one time, let's see, FOUR years ago?! Does he hold grudges that long? let's hope not. And also, I have boys that have dissed my sisters on my black list, too. That's one of the things I love about sisters: fiercely loyal they are.
Too funny! Seriously, that story made me crack up. I totally loved it, and yes, I needed a good laugh!
Post a Comment