The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache. --Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Jeigh-I have read over your poem several times and the funny thing is I think different things about it each time...at first I thought it was so funny and loved it, but then I thought how sad...and loved it, then how true...and loved it. So, we're just going to go with LOVED IT! You are so creative! What a perfect way to put it down in word.
I love the pool of tear sitting in her eye. And the poem is great. A nice twist between humorous and wistful. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have kids when you didn't have to do all the other stuff too! Of course when the poem first started...I think you know what I thought you were going to say! Ha ha...you are a sly one.
I am LOVIN the posts as of late....totally LOVING them!!! Keep em coming, girl, you don't know how much I need your crazy, funny, silly posts in my life!!!
I LOVE you!!!!
PS....it's like, what? Only a few more weeks now??? He he he, I am giddy with excitement!!! Except that we live in Rexburg and will get to see you only a small portion of what I would like! Can't wait to go to the temple with everyone!!!
he he...your word verification for me to publish this comment was "scones"! Let's make some when you are here!!!
Mission: Finish school. For the love. Superpower: Coloring and driving in the lines. Always. Weakness: College basketball.
Agent J
Mission: Implement tactical skills in negotiations with toddlers. Superpower: Eyes in back of head and ability to see future consequences. Weakness: Back tickles and fabric stores.
Agent N
Mission: Training other agents in sneaky and mischievous operations. Superpower: Convincing British accent. Weakness: Extreme fear of puppies and kittens.
Agent L
Mission: Discover weak spots in the calm of superiors. Superpower: Master of disguise. Weakness: Music with a good beat.
Agent T
Mission: Create distractions during operatives. Superpower: Can teleport from one place to another. Weakness: Mud puddles.
Agent E
Mission: Watch and learn (currently in training). Superpower: Ability to ooze cute. Weakness: Beef jerky.
7 comments:
Jeigh-I have read over your poem several times and the funny thing is I think different things about it each time...at first I thought it was so funny and loved it, but then I thought how sad...and loved it, then how true...and loved it. So, we're just going to go with LOVED IT! You are so creative! What a perfect way to put it down in word.
Ah, poor sweet, patient Reesie! Good work on the poem...Did it just come to you? You rock.
That was a good poem!
I love the pool of tear sitting in her eye. And the poem is great. A nice twist between humorous and wistful. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have kids when you didn't have to do all the other stuff too!
Of course when the poem first started...I think you know what I thought you were going to say! Ha ha...you are a sly one.
I am LOVIN the posts as of late....totally LOVING them!!! Keep em coming, girl, you don't know how much I need your crazy, funny, silly posts in my life!!!
I LOVE you!!!!
PS....it's like, what? Only a few more weeks now??? He he he, I am giddy with excitement!!! Except that we live in Rexburg and will get to see you only a small portion of what I would like! Can't wait to go to the temple with everyone!!!
he he...your word verification for me to publish this comment was "scones"! Let's make some when you are here!!!
You're a master with words.
The poor 4th borns of the world. Drat dinner!
Post a Comment