I got a wet counter.
I got a wet floor.
Three wet chairs.
Wet aprons, shirts, and pants.
Wet floor mats.
Twenty wet toes.
One mad Jett (because he didn't get to help.)
And a big pile of wet, (mostly) clean dishes.
I can live with that.The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache. --Marjorie Pay Hinckley
I can live with that.
4 comments:
Wow, that's something i would be happy with.
ooooo, I have a BIG pile of dirty dishes at my house! And, the wet floor is kind of like mopping, right?
funny...I remember getting those very same rewards when I was the mommy of little helpers. Ah...makes me wonder where the time went, and how much I miss them. *sigh*
That is so funny! That is what happens when I let the girls do my dishes-but they sure do love it!
Post a Comment