3.16.2009

I'm having a moment.

I'm a little verklempt. (That's how you spell it. I googled it.)


You might have to talk amongst yourselves.


See, I found something beautiful where I least expected to find it. And I'm weeping a little inside from the sheer awesomeness and attractiveness. Which is no charge. (skadoosh.)


I know what you're thinking, and it's true--I DO need to get out of the house more. I'm dorkin' out over cabbage, for Pete.


But look at the color.




And check out the mishy-mashy, curvy-swervy pattern. Love. Love Love. (My family will get that one.)


Is there a better designer than the Lord?

The answer is no, peeps.

5 comments:

The Meredith Family said...

Jeghbabe I just wanted to tell you that you are freaking amazing. You always make us laugh. Love ya. Love Gill and Chels two of Rex's cutest sisters.

Sarahie said...

I think it's pretty too. What does verklempt mean? You're great!

Luanne Hardy said...

See, this is what I love about you..well this among other things. You don't need to get out more, you see beauty where no one else takes the time to look.

Cami Jo said...

You crack me up! I love the way you write. You should be a writer. (Even if you have to google the words to see how they are spelled!)

Suzi Hardy said...

At this moment, after having read your blog, I too am feeling weepy inside and rather verklamped! I hate to admit it but I have always thought that purple cabbage was very beautiful...I just thought I was weird all by myself...that is until I read this blog. Now I know that I am weird with you! But in a very good way...and gracious way...and love.lovelove, way! You are good at seeing the world around you and all the great things in it. *sigh*