The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache. --Marjorie Pay Hinckley
3.16.2009
If you don't like babies, this might not be the post for you...
I've been practicing the close-up feature on my camera these days. There is only one person who will hold still and let me practice. She is so sweet. I like her.
JEIGH!!! Oh my gosh!! She is so PRETTY!! I love the picture with the spit bubbles...what a sweet baby! I wish you guys were here so I could squeeze her!! SO CUTE!!!!!! She is a total Meredith baby! I LOVE IT!!!!
Oh Jeigh, she is so beautiful! You sure do make some cute kiddos (but you probably already know that!). You did a great job on the close up pictures of her and I'm glad she let you. Those are just precious!
Ahhh...I almost missed this one because I was so overcome with the green "Ha!" written on her sweet forehead in the other blog. Good work on the close-ups, makes me wish I was there to pinch those cheeks. She is beautiful. This week is the week that I process all of those West Virginia pictures I took...
Mission: Finish school. For the love. Superpower: Coloring and driving in the lines. Always. Weakness: College basketball.
Agent J
Mission: Implement tactical skills in negotiations with toddlers. Superpower: Eyes in back of head and ability to see future consequences. Weakness: Back tickles and fabric stores.
Agent N
Mission: Training other agents in sneaky and mischievous operations. Superpower: Convincing British accent. Weakness: Extreme fear of puppies and kittens.
Agent L
Mission: Discover weak spots in the calm of superiors. Superpower: Master of disguise. Weakness: Music with a good beat.
Agent T
Mission: Create distractions during operatives. Superpower: Can teleport from one place to another. Weakness: Mud puddles.
Agent E
Mission: Watch and learn (currently in training). Superpower: Ability to ooze cute. Weakness: Beef jerky.
9 comments:
JEIGH!!! Oh my gosh!! She is so PRETTY!! I love the picture with the spit bubbles...what a sweet baby! I wish you guys were here so I could squeeze her!! SO CUTE!!!!!! She is a total Meredith baby! I LOVE IT!!!!
Ha ha, who wouldn't like babies...that's too funny! I like the pictures!
Oh Jeigh, she is so beautiful! You sure do make some cute kiddos (but you probably already know that!). You did a great job on the close up pictures of her and I'm glad she let you. Those are just precious!
Holy, Jenna! Wow, I can't believe just how much she looks like her sister!
You sure do make some pretty good-lookin' kids!
Oh how I wish I could kiss that sweet sweet face. And I agree with Geoff...or Jenny...she is a Meredith baby.
She is a doll! Great pics!!
I like her too! Good job with the pictures!
Ahhh...I almost missed this one because I was so overcome with the green "Ha!" written on her sweet forehead in the other blog. Good work on the close-ups, makes me wish I was there to pinch those cheeks. She is beautiful. This week is the week that I process all of those West Virginia pictures I took...
Post a Comment