1. What specifically has made you feel happy today?
Reese has a ticklish spot right by her kidney, and if I tickle it, she wheezes like an old man. I try to hear that laugh at least once a day. Also, I made lots of strawberry freezer jam today.
2. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night owl. Definitely. But, I've been working out early in the mornings (getting up at 5:40, guys) and I like the feeling of having something accomplished before 7 in the morning.
3. If you had/have free time, what would you/do you spend that time doing?
I have a secret project that is taking up pretty much all my free time these days. Some day, I hope it won't be so secret.
4. What is your favorite breakfast?
I love bacon. A lot. Also, chocolate chip pancakes. But I have to eat them at dinnertime, because I don't have much of an appetite in the morning. Except I would totally eat bacon. And a chocolate chip pancake. So...
5. You are alone in the house. No one is watching. You are listening to your favorite music. What kind of music is it? Are you singing along? Are you dancing? Remember, no one is watching. =)
Uh, cha, I'm totally dancing and singing. Only in the house we're in now, there are mirrors all over the place (I suppose it probably makes a trailer look roomier), so I catch glimpses of my dorkiness too much for my liking. As for the music, eh, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I want to belt it out, sometimes I want to bust a move.
6. What have you never tried but really want to?
Huh. I have two secret, dearest ambitions that only Rex knows. I'll tell if they ever come true. Other than that, I really really really really ridiculously want to be on Survivor. I think I could kick bum.
7. Do you have a favorite holiday? If so, what is it and why?
Yes, yes I do. First and foremost is April 19th, National Wahoo Day. And, I like the 4th of July, because it's the day I was brought home from the hospital, so I can pretend it's a celebration of me!
8. What is the most recent thing that someone has done for you that made a difference in your day?
Actually, yesterday I read a blog post from someone I don't know, and I don't even remember her name, but she totally kicked my self-doubt and discouragement to the curb. I'll remember it for a long time.
3 comments:
Hey! Thanks for playing. =) I totally know your secret project!! Have you filled out an application for Survivor, because you should. And, um...I like bacon too. =) Love you!
Just so you know, Christmas is a celebration for me, at least that is how I feel. Love it!
Do share your curb kicking link. We could all use some of that! Glad to see a bit of you again! :)
Post a Comment