The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache. --Marjorie Pay Hinckley
So totally off subject here, but I had this crazy dream about you guys. I had a dream that you sent everyone (including us) a newsletter of your family updates. There were pictures and such on there. At the beginning, you announced a pregnancy and you said, "YES, I am pregnant and everyone cried when I told them-the kids and Rex, except for me. I was the only happy one."
Anyways, weird and off topic but I had to get this out to you so you know that you are on my mind and in my dreams!
Mission: Finish school. For the love. Superpower: Coloring and driving in the lines. Always. Weakness: College basketball.
Agent J
Mission: Implement tactical skills in negotiations with toddlers. Superpower: Eyes in back of head and ability to see future consequences. Weakness: Back tickles and fabric stores.
Agent N
Mission: Training other agents in sneaky and mischievous operations. Superpower: Convincing British accent. Weakness: Extreme fear of puppies and kittens.
Agent L
Mission: Discover weak spots in the calm of superiors. Superpower: Master of disguise. Weakness: Music with a good beat.
Agent T
Mission: Create distractions during operatives. Superpower: Can teleport from one place to another. Weakness: Mud puddles.
Agent E
Mission: Watch and learn (currently in training). Superpower: Ability to ooze cute. Weakness: Beef jerky.
7 comments:
BTW: I love your Agent X, J, etc. and their descriptions. What a sense of humor you have!
Happy... anniversary??
I've been noticing lately, especially in this pic, that you and Michael look a lot alike.
Hmmm, is there another baby in your tummy?
I have dedicated myself to blackmail, you know....
I will break you....waa haa haaaa...
PS:to those commenting after mine...I am not crazy, really...
aw man! I thought this post would be the one to reveal "the secret" you're hiding from me. (no one else, just me.) I am so bummed out.
So totally off subject here, but I had this crazy dream about you guys. I had a dream that you sent everyone (including us) a newsletter of your family updates. There were pictures and such on there. At the beginning, you announced a pregnancy and you said, "YES, I am pregnant and everyone cried when I told them-the kids and Rex, except for me. I was the only happy one."
Anyways, weird and off topic but I had to get this out to you so you know that you are on my mind and in my dreams!
I love Wahoo moments.
Post a Comment