10.08.2009

Go and check this out.

One of my semi-annual after-Conference resolutions is to be more generous. In the Relief Society broadcast, Sister Beck quoted Camilla Kimball, who said, "Never suppress a generous thought." That really stuck with me, so I'm trying to do small things to reach out to others and serve in small ways.

I came across this blog from a friends blog, and I think what this woman is doing is incredible. Please take a look, and do what you can.

"Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing, for ye are laying the foundation of a great work. And out of small things proceedeth that which is great." --Doctrine and Covenants 64:33

4 comments:

Monika said...

What a small world. I went to this blog and then went to Taylie blog. And guess what. This is my sister's old roommates family! Crazy how small the world is when there is a helping hand. Wendy is headed up there this weekend to walk the 3K. I have meet the mom once, but many years ago. Cute little girl.

MANDY said...

Thanks for sharing that link. I'll post it on mine to add $2.

Jeigh said...

Thanks, Mandy! Just remember to go back to her blog and leave a comment so she can count you.

Kylene said...

Thank you so much for posting about this. I loved your quote from the RS broadcast. Thanks for helping!