You know, I hate to say "I told you so." Every wife does. It's the hardest part of being a wife. And also, winning the toothpaste wars. But more about that later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache. --Marjorie Pay Hinckley
3 comments:
ha ha ha, Jeigh, that's so funny! That's a boy for ya. Evan got into mom's little vaseline tube once when she was visiting and got it everywhere! The worst part was that his hair was covered with it. (it happened to be a sunday morning) we washed it that day 3 or 4 times and it was still really greasy. (Kerry put it in a mohawk for church) I think it took a good 4 or 5 baths to get it all the way out. Yeesh...pretty greasy stuff. But it makes for a good story, right?
i love your posts!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! (deep breath) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!(sigh,and wipe away the tears.) Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
It was pretty funny when Evan did it too!
Post a Comment