1.23.2009

Poor, overworked Daddy

Rex's favorite job around the house is holding Reese so I can plow through my never-ending to-do list. He was supposed to be rocking her to sleep, but she wouldn't stop crying. When I came back from the other room to investigate the sudden silence, this is what I saw.
Doesn't she look resigned to her situation? But she loves just sitting with Daddy, too.

2 comments:

Ryann said...

Gotta love this picture! Reece's face is priceless! It's as if she just finally decided that she is stuck there and she had better like it...somehow! That is just too cute. At least one of them is sleeping!

Suzi Hardy said...

LOL!!!! Only Rex would figure out how to go to sleep holding a crying baby. He is a genius. I love this picture, and if he is going to be doing such funny fatherly things then he should get use to having his picture taken.